Solution-Based Services at Wang Wealth Management
Hana Xu Wang, MBA, PPC™, CFP®
- Advisory clients: Fee-based with assets ranging from $1 million to $100 million or more. Wealth management services encompass wealth accumulation, wealth protection strategies and wealth transfer and legacy.
- Fee-only financial planning and hourly consultation clients: Retirement Planning, College Savings Planning, Tax-Efficiency Planning, Estate Planning, Insurance Planning, Portfolio Optimization, Business Retirement Planning and advice based on specific financial needs.
- Insurance clients: Full services with traditional life insurance, disability income-benefit insurance and long-term care insurance; non-traditional insurance in the aforementioned three areas with hybrid and innovative solutions to provide personalized insurance coverage and protections.
- Clients seeking lifetime income and never running out of money: Variable annuities and fixed annuities*.
- Clients seeking no market loss and potential upside growth: Indexed annuities and fixed annuities*.
*Fixed and Variable annuities are suitable for long-term investing, such as retirement investing. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing company. Withdrawals made prior to age 59 ½ are subject to a 10% IRS penalty tax and surrender charges may apply. Variable annuities are subject to market risk and may lose value. Equity Indexed Annuities (EIAs) are not suitable for all investors. EIAs permit investors to participate in only a stated percentage of an increase in an index (participation rate) and may impose a maximum annual account value percentage increase.